Selling a home is a difficult process if you are not a professional house flipper or into real estate. There are many twists and turns to navigate along the journey. In fact, an article in Real Simple stated that one-third of home sellers cry at some point in the process. We suggest that you scour the internet for good advice from reputable sources as you consider your home-selling options. You will find many things should should do in the process. Here are some things NOT to do if you have a home to sell in Arkansas.
5 Mistakes to avoid when selling your property in Arkansas
- Do not wait to sell. Right now, the housing market is hot. Mortgage rates are lower, home inventory is low, and the pandemic has caused more people to be relocating. There is no guarantee that this economic situation will continue, but chances are that it will not get any better. These conditions along with others have given home sellers a definite advantage. Take advantage of your advantage now. Contact us at Little Rock Home Buyers. We can help you move things along quickly with a fair cash offer.
- Do not make high-priced repairs. Unless you have been assured by a few different independent professionals that high-priced repairs (and the hassle that goes along with contractors, inspections, supply-chain issues, and more) are going to pay off big in the long run, do not make the financial or time investment. Call us at Little Rock Home Buyers. We can offer you an as-is cash offer in a short time.
- Do not lose money on closing cost and realtor fees. Unless you know that your home is worth top dollar and in great condition, you risk losing money on a conventional home sale. Realtors typically charge 5%-6% of the selling price. In addition, you may have other fees such as title fees, transfer fees and more. Little Rock Home Buyers can save you the added expenses in selling you home allowing you to keep more cash in your pocket.
- Do not get too stressed out. Selling a home in Little Rock can be stressful especially if the situation for the sale has come about due to a possible foreclosure, a lien due to debt, the inheritance of a property due to the death of a loved one, or a divorce. All of these life circumstances can lead to enormous stress. If your property is in need of repairs or remodeling, Little Rock Home Buyers can help alleviate the added stress. We will listen with compassion, promise not to take advantage of your situation, and make you a fair offer with minimal stress and a quick transaction which allows you to move on with your life.
- Do not take high-priced risks. As discussed above, waiting to sell is risky. Borrowing to make repairs or remodel and hoping to recoup your cost and make some money is risky. If you house is in need of repairs and you ignore them or hope potential buyers will not notice, and list with a realtor, these needed repairs will likely hamper the sale of your home making you at risk for wasted time and money.
Make sure to check out all of your options when you have a property to sell including professional home buyers.
At Little Rock Home Buyers, we are professional home buyers who work with investors who have the financial ability to take risks, have the network to get repairs done, and the experience needed to do all these things that you really do not want to do. Take advantage of our options. Entertain our fair cash offer and see if what we say makes sense for you in your current situation.